Thursday, May 23, 2013

Way Way Too Long

It has been entirely too long since I have written about anything of substance.  In fact, its been entirely too long since I've written about much of anything.  For the past two months I've more or less been on vacation from everything, including writing.  However, its time to start getting back into a routine!

In the past few months, I've matched into an internal medicine residency in Tulsa (a dream come true), graduated from medical school, been on some incredible adventures all across the country, moved into a new house, and spent a fair amount of time piddling.  Who knew piddling could keep you so darn busy?

So, rather than jumping in with something profound, I'm just jumping back into the writing world by putting something/anything out there.  Hopefully in the next few days I'll be back in the groove!

No comments:

Post a Comment